Who we are
Our website address is: https://roadrunnersja.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
2. Personal Data We Collect
a. Personal Data that we collect about you
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, and can include information about how you engage with our Services (e.g. device information, IP Address). In many cases, the Personal Data that you provide directly to us through our Services will be apparent from the context in which you provide the data:
- When you register for a account on our Site we collect your full name, email address, and account log-in credentials.
- When you fill-in our online form to contact our sales team, we ask for your name, contact information, country, and other information about your interest in our Services.
- When you authorize us to store information about you in connection with Stripe Checkout, we collect your name and contact information and information about your stored payment methods (e.g. payment card number, CVC code and expiration date). Learn More.
When you submit your ID and/or a “Selfie” for purposes of verification. Learn More.
- If you are a Customer, when you make payments to, or transact with use through Stripe’s Services or a Stripe api, we will receive your transaction information. If you are transacting directly with Stripe, we receive the information directly from you. If you are transacting with a User, depending on how they integrated our Services, we may receive this information directly from you, from the Stripe User or third parties. The information that we collect will include payment method information (such as credit or debit card number, or bank account information), purchase amount, date of purchase, and in some cases, some information about your purchases. Different payment methods may require the collection of different categories of information. The payment method information that we collect will depend upon the payment method that you choose to use from the list of available payment methods that are offered to you at the time of check-out. We may also receive your name, email, billing or shipping address and in some cases, your transaction history to authenticate you.
In connection with fraud monitoring, prevention, detection, and compliance activities for Stripe and its Users, we receive identity related from the following sources:
- From Customers (including through their devices (e.g. IP Addresses)) related to Customers.
- From Users about themselves and their Customers, including as collected through our Services.
- From our business partners, financial service providers, identity verification services, and publicly available sources.
This Personal Data (e.g., name, address, phone number, country) helps us to confirm identities and prevent fraud. We may also use technology to assess the fraud risk associated with an attempted transaction by a Customer with a Stripe User.
You may also choose to submit information to us via other methods, including: (i) in response to marketing or other communications, (ii) through social media or online forums, (iii) through participation in an offer, program or promotion, (iv) in connection with an actual or potential business relationship with us, or (v) by giving us your business card or contact details in connection with trade shows or other events.
b. Information that we collect automatically on our Sites and through marketing of our products
Browser and device data, such as IP Address, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons and the language version of the Sites you are visiting.
Usage data, such as time spent on the Sites, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, and the pages that led or referred you to our Sites.
Online activities. We collect information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps and other online services.
We collect information when you engage with our marketing messages and when you click on links included in ads for our products. We use Google Analytics on our Sites to help us analyze your use of our Sites and diagnose technical issues.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.